Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Gratitude #20

Sometimes it's the smallest things that mean the most: the meetings that end on time, the rain that holds off until you get home, your youngest's idea to use flour tortillas for the hamburgers instead of the rolls not picked up. For these small events and non, I am grateful.

And thanks for this cool article about the utility of ketamine and other psychedelics to treat depression and other psychiatric ailments. Grateful because it's good info for my day job, and better, gives me an idea for joiperidone, aka JM-25, the mythical medication starring in PURE.

Compliments of Scientific American.

Peace, Linda

3 comments:

  1. Smart kid you have there - I was grateful when I discovered that smokies are great with tortillas as well...actually prefer them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I'm grateful to be well-rested and in a good mood, even without any psychedelics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned the rain...I'm grateful for the brief lulls when the dog has to go outside because I have to stand there with her!

    ReplyDelete