Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gratitude #11

A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. (Wizard of Oz).


Today I give thanks for Frank Baum and his fantastical creation The Wizard of Oz. His story has so many layers, so many universals. Last night we watched the film in its wonderful Technicolor glory, and this afternoon we watched our talented friends play characters in the The Glyndon Area Players stage production. Bravo!

I find it fascinating that the two witches -- one good, the other evil -- are played by two Unitarian Universalists.

The weekend's winding down == what's your joy?

Peace, Linda

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna play a little catch up on the "gratefulness" of moi on your other posts...I'm not spamming no matter how it appears.

    on Sun the 15th I was greatfull to be able to cut my dad's toenails. yucky but glad to have done it

    ReplyDelete