Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

This past weekend two things crashed: my computer and my mother. Both now are on the mend, mom with a brand new hip and the computer sans Blue Screen of Death. I am enjoying both in the Wake Medical Center in Raleigh (yay for hospital wifi).

So. Yay!

I have been writing my daily poems, just in pen and paper form. I'll continue tomorrow posting my daily poetic responses to the prompts. For now, enjoy Hon, Have a Dime?, up at Every Day Poets.


Peace, Linda

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that your mother is doing well and in recovery.

    I'm also very pleased for you that your computer is up and running again.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your mother is doing well. And that you are back among us.

    I stopped by to read and leave a comment at EDP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huzzah for mom and the pooter! great news truly about mum..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that your mom and PC are back into the swing of things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy news on two fronts. Stopped by your poem and gave it my two cents. Glad life is off the fritz.
    --John

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an award at my blog, Linda!

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Linda,
    if you saw, loved your everydaypoets poem! glad to see you're still sneaking around on the Press Send blog ;) best!

    ReplyDelete