Monday, March 07, 2011

Diese Blog ist Sehr Mude

And so am I. Tired, that is. Very. It's the day job. The winter cruds. Sick kiddos. Daily busy-ness.

So I'm sorry this blog's been so lame lately. It's a reflection of moi. I have a bunch of books I want to review, a few interviews, maybe a contest. I just realized I hit my 400th post two posts ago.

Oh well.

But I am reading some fabulous novels. Right now I am in the thick of A VISIT FROM THE GOON SQUAD by Jennifer Egan. Wow. Great characters, great prose (and powerpoint), and a structure that knocks my socks off. Definitely one of the best reads in the last year. A peek into the music business, and locales ranging from jungles to New York to San Fran to Naples.

What are you reading? Does it excite you? Why? or why not?

I'm tired, think I'll read and hit the hay. Peace...

3 comments:

  1. The fabulous 400! No wonder you're tired - I'm tired just thinking about 400!!!
    (Yeah, wouldn't it be great if we had nothing to do but post???)
    Get some sleep, take some vitamins. Your book looks great.
    What am I reading? Your blog and it's pretty darn fine. I'd recommend it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you haven't disappointed us! don't be so hard on yourself :)

    im reading everything in the world. blah. i hope to eventually finish one book. i'll tell you about it if i do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly normal to get the tired blahs this time of year, but there ain't nothing lame about the goings on around here - and if it's lame then I am a fan of it. ;-) Rest, take care of you, be gentle to yourself.

    ReplyDelete