Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Viral In the Best Way


Michael J Solender and Peggy McFarland tapped me with a Circle of Friends Awards. Blush. And cool - I adore both their writing, and their blogs. MJ writes funny with a twist of odd, and Peggy writes creepy with a twist of un-hunh. Check them both out.

Time for me to pay it forward, a difficult task -- there are so many comfy spaces to hang. But here's 5 blogs where the writing and comraderie are especially keen these days:

--Fabulous Fabulist Barry J. Northern

--Mad as a Hatter Jon M. Strother

--High-flier Simon aka Skycycler

--One who always writes her mind Carrie Clevenger

--The Archangel Angel Zapata



Peace, Linda

6 comments:

  1. Go forth and socialize...
    Sigh.
    I shall do as I'm bid, but if you provide me with too many distractions then don't blame me if it is another month before I post again in NNC.

    --John

    ReplyDelete
  2. w00t. I like w00ting, thanks for another opportunity to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda! It looks lovely above my writing desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Linda. I know I'm late, but it means a lot to me that you tapped me. I certainly like to think of you as a friend and glad you think of me that way. I'm a tardy friend, but true.
    ~jon

    ReplyDelete