Thursday, December 20, 2012

April Poem-A-Day Challenge

So happy to place in this year's April Poem-a-Day Challenge. Hosted by Robert Brewer over at Writer's Digest, the April PAD brings poets from all over the world together as they craft a daily poem in response to a prompt. It's a crazy month, but one of my happiest--what better way to celebrate spring than to dedicate a day in one month to crafting a poem?

My poem let's drive north can be found in the comments on Robert's blog. Take time to enjoy the others as well. Peace...

3 comments:

  1. Cpngratulations and thank you Linda. I read your poem, and was moved by it, frightened by it, and ultimately soothed and relieved. I will go back at a more leisured moment and explore the work of other poets as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda! I love the poem, (commented there too), how you weave the hard truth of our world with the hope that rides along with it. Beautiful!
    Now pour yourself a glass of champagne! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Linda! I am not surprised that you placed in the PAD challenge.
      So happy for you!

      Delete