Friday, May 18, 2012

What a Week

...my daughter's school musical and concert, hooding my former graduate student, recovering (still) from last Saturday's we-are-free-from-toxicity bash, my son's first public 'gig' (see post below for live footage), 140 phamacy students leaving the nest to make their marks in the world, a hummingbird that whizzed past the Chinese wisteria, an upper-respiratory something that's left me wheezing and coughing, lunch out, my first check for a fiction piece this year, the felling of the Bradford Pear tree, the first strawberries from the garden...

Peace...

5 comments:

  1. What a week indeed. It was tiring just reading it. I hope that your upper whatsit leaves you alone very soon. And more hummingbirds (she says jealously), and more strawberries too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite a week. Now put up your feet and enjoy those strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want strawberries. Rest well, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a week? What a fabulous week! Girl, you must be on a serious high, except for the wheezing. Sorry to hear about the wheezing.

    Congrats to your son on his first gig. So adorable! And congrats for that first cheque of the year. Love that feeling!

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, it was an... interesting week. I forgot to add my husband gave his last sermon ever at the church he had served for over a decade. A bittersweet ending. And Lord only knows where we will land in a few years. Life--the adventure. Playing at a household near you. Peace...

    ReplyDelete