Monday, March 28, 2011

UNFILTERED Up at The Linnet's Wings

I am honored to have my micro-fiction UNFILTERED featured at The Linnet's Wings, a beautiful quarterly out of Ireland. Some wonderful stories, poetry, photography, and cartoons by Bobbi Lurie, Bill West, Oonah Joslin, and a host of talented others. Tremendous thanks to Ramon Collins, cartoonist, writer and editor extraordinaire, and M. Lynam Fitzpatrick for hosting my words. Peace, Linda


Photograph: Waiting for Spring by Gina Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Great writing, Linda. I especially liked the way you described the mother, with her sixth-finger and your dragon-breathing sister - excellent characterization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Among my favourites of yours. *applause!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Congratulations Linda! Unfiltered is a favorite of mine as well.

    *hands you bottle of champagne - yes, the whole bottle!* :)

    ReplyDelete